We transform Hearts and Minds with Awareness!
KEY IMPACT AREAS with self-awareness
Here are some examples of what gets revealed, it can make an enormous difference in matters of credibility, creativity, career development and advancement, social impact, innovation, and company growth.
- Key Decision-making Strategies for Success
- Leadership Skills and Alpha Potential?
- Are you Tactile, Acoustic or Visual? Your Negotiation Style
- How to Understand & Set in Motion Your Hidden Genius?
- Relationship to Competitiveness, Wealth & Finances
- How to Spot & Eliminate Unsupportive Conditioning?
- Are you Transpersonal or Individual? Tribal or a Loner?
- Can you Work with Groups? Management Skills
- Relationship to Past & Future
- How to Use Doubt, Confusion or Anxiety
- True and False Motivations & Inspiration
- Will Power & Creativity Capacity Ratio
- Identity, Love, Self-worth & Direction
- Discover Your Emotional Awareness Triggers
- Focus, Concentration & Being in the Flow
- Are you Right Minded or Left Minded? Etc...
METHODOLOGY & THE ACTOR METAPHOR
- Human beings typically organize their behavior as a function of the situations they are in. Our overall demeanor at a bar is different than at work, at home with our children or while giving a speech at a University. Seldom do we realize that it is the milieu that controls our behavior patterns, not the behavior itself. The milieu, situations and the overall circumstances of our lives act as very powerful behavior organizers and modifiers. I have broken down milieu into five potent parts. In my view, there are five main areas that affect behavior and emotional life instantly and radically.
- Think of a “Self-knowledge, Emotional Intelligence & Intuitive Awareness” coach as an expert problem solver. There are essentially three types of awareness: emotional, psychological or intellectual and physical. The fourth one is spiritual awareness but it only manifests when the first three are aligned. Spiritual awareness is not at all religious in essence but rather the undeniable consciousness that “something” is here watching what is happening on the stage of life.
- By asking the right questions and looking where you have not looked before, you become aware of these three awareness potentials. For instance, you bring a behavior, a spirit and an emotional attitude everywhere you go. You also bring a confidence and a truth about those behaviors. They tell the other an unbelievable amount of detail about how you approach life, others and what you do.
- “Self-knowledge, Emotional Intelligence & Intuitive Awareness” development offers you a new palette of skills to work from and bring to the table. People sense it in the frequency of your behavior.
It begins with your specific situation. What are you looking for that is missing or absent? What do you imagine will make a difference for you? Is it financial? Personal? Inspiration? Professional? Change? Your job? Your company? See a list of great questions to get inspired... Click here!
- (1) CHARACTER: who we believe ourselves to be (the roles we play or think we are playing, as well as what we are going through emotionally such as the start of a new relationship or partnership, kid leaving for college, fear of rejection, a divorce, the mourning of someone dear, starting a new job, a false expectation, loss of a job, fear of death, etc.)
- (2) CIRCUMSTANCES: what circumstance or event we are surrounded by (anniversary dinner, police line-up, religious ceremony, baseball game, exam, etc.) This includes weather conditions, unforeseen obstacles, less than desirable occurrences, physical problems, time related issues, unexpected events or mishaps, etc.
- (3) PLACE: where we are (physically.) Do you want to stay or leave? Is it familiar or unfamiliar? Small or really large? Stuffy or comfortable? etc.
- (4) RELATIONSHIP: with whom we are with (relationship dynamics at play.) There are three types I have identified clearly: relationship through blood or family (daughter, brother, husband, cousin, step-son, daughter in law, etc.), professional relationship such as customer/employee, attorney/client, owner/secretary, colleagues, classmates, cop/citizen, etc., and lastly, relationship of obvious differences which affect behavior such as young/old, Chinese/Indian, able/unable, man/woman, child/adult, victim/perpetrator, robber/person being robbed, etc. Obviously these types mix and you can be related to the same person on all three levels.
- (5) INTENTIONS/NEGOTIATIONS: what intentions we carry out (all intentions invite negotiations and obstacles to surmount.)
Read our bios
Bridging the Gap to an Extraordinary Life!
Confidence Awareness Self-knowledge
creativity Emotional Intelligence