Private consulting is offered on a regular basis. From a 1-hour consultaion to
a full scale 6-months tailored program, particular emphasis is given to the specific needs of each individual. Here are some of the aspects covered in private consultations:
Promises of the training:
Specific attention and training will be given to:
- Genuine ease in front of an audience
- Being able to deliver presentations in a confident and relaxed manner
- To arm the speaker with a solid understanding of their audiences' dynamics
- Effective listening skills
- Specific character skills to engage audiences in an entertaining manner
- Increased credibility and confidence in any public setting
- Learning how to release stage fright and reach an audience personally
- Relaxation techniques during presentations
- Clear understanding on the various modes of presenting so there are no confusion as to what the speaker is here to "do."
- Strong etiquette and stage manners
- Clear understanding and practice of the "public" realm and its related dynamics from speaker and from audience alike
- Confidence and ability to engage and relate to an audience
- A strong sense of audience's "atmosphere." Working with them and changing them if not appropriate
- Accountability and reliability on "tangible" tools and behavior
- Individuals will gain solid and lasting experience which will remain stable for the long run.
These are some of the specific distinctions and topics honed via processes, exercises and training mock-ups:
- A self-assured feeling of ease and comfortableness in front of an audience.
- A clear focus on who that audience is and how to best "create relationship" and "deliver the content" of the
presentation in a relaxed yet engaging manner.
- Learning "organic techniques" not outdated robotic formulas to engage an audience in an authentic way.
- Learning to presence yourself as an organic human being. Practice distinctions which not only make sense but engage
their audience in the process of what is intended during the presentation hence showing up as a leader in front of the
- Etiquette and stage manners specifically designed to empower the speaker in relaxing during the presentation and follow
very strong "assumed codes of conduct" in front of an audience. Specific study of the relationship to audience in various
modes of operation during presentation.
- Credibility and what constitutes credibility in the "public realm" will be covered and practiced in depth.
- A special part of the program will be dedicated to the "role" of the speaker inside the public arena. What are the
"dynamics" at play which affect him. How is he perceived by his audience. What are the audience's "conscious and
- Listening. How does one get clear on "how" people are listening in a group situation. How to focus and that listening
and address it rather than shy away from it. How does one "change" that listening if the way audience is listening is not
appropriate for the delivery of that day's content. How to avoid patronizing an audience, sounding bossy or "above" the
audience while maintaining contact and credibility.
- How to deal with stage fright and what to do to heal it. Some of this aspect of public speaking "traps" will be
covered in Etiquette and Stage manners and in the "troubleshooting" section of each "self-contained" workshop.
- Special emphasis on how to use "personality" to the speakers advantage. Avoid appearing "bland" and feel closer and
"in relationship" with my audience.
- Undelivered communications, unspoken intentions, thwarted intentions, unfulfilled expectations. All those representing
the major "sources" of why we as human beings get "upset." Much happens within the unspoken words but "loud" behavior.
- The speaker's message and "point of view." The premise being that no effective public speaker lacks point of view or
POV which creates "character" as in strength. Speakers use verbs, actions and apply those actions in a certain "way"
generally called "style." We'll examine what style is best fitted for each individual. (matter of fact, entertaining,
to the point, funny, dramatic, understated, elegant, presidential, charming, expert...etc...) Much is determined by the
style we adopt. Not everyone is aware of their style and what style best fits them.
- Enrollment is the "stuff" of effective communication, the heart of the matter. Is my audience enrolled. What can I
do as a speaker to engage them fully.
- Trouble shooting and "spontaneous" organic happenings which are a normal part of any committed group dynamic. I'll
remain open to deal with what other topics and issues might come up to empower participants.
- Eye contact, ending and closing communications, communication module, imitation versus originality, audience
participation, voice tone and voice uses, tension, entrances and exits, staying present in my physical body, leadership
and leadership qualities...etc...)
Practicing, coaching, teaching and inquiring about the nature of various distinctions are the primary "modes" of training
on the part of trainer. Participants are actively engaged either mentally, physically and at times emotionally within a
very supportive and professional atmosphere monitored and encouraged by the coach. The work and accomplishment of
creative results will be the "leading factor" of the program.
I am very grateful for the opportunity to share my experience with you.
For more info please contact us at any of the numbers below.