Free the Great Communicator in You!
Methodology: We train speakers, communicators, and business leaders to deliver presentations, speeches, and key everyday communications with a genuine sense of ease, power, and freedom. The strength of this approach is that it draws a great deal of its energy from the performing arts and specifically stage acting. That’s one of the competitive edges of this training. While we do not intend to turn speakers into actors, the number one ingredient in any effective presentation or speech is the clear command of the stage. Public speaking is a borrowed theatrical convention and every audience expects a good “act.”
“Superior communication begins with the art of presence & the genuine accountability of being the chosen focus of attention.”
In an atmosphere of globalization, the training and empowerment of business professionals are increasingly becoming fundamental strategic issues. Leadership, presence, accountability, creativity, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, personal power, superior communication skills, open-mindedness, inspiration, and motivation are now expected qualities for the new century. Adapting to change and thinking in action are acquired skills not just talents.
- Strenghthen Confidence and Trust in your Ability to Speak
- The Art of Negotiation & Superior sales Techniques
- Authentic Techniques to Move, Touch, and Inspire your Audience
- Discover your Natural Capacity to Engage and Relate to others Powerfully
- Learn How to Express Yourself with Confidence
- Innovative Listening Skills: Getting People’s Intentions behind their Words
- Remove Blocks to Speaking in Front of Groups
- Reduce Stage Fright Dramatically
- Learn SIMPLE Camera Techniques for all your Media Appearances
- Free your Voice: Articulation, Elocution, & Accent Reduction Techniques
- Techniques to Designing Successful Speeches & Presentations
- Develop a Credible Public Persona for all Occasions
- Develop your Appetite to Take Charge & Portray a Charismatic Personality
- Performance Skills and Simple Acting Abilities we All Possess
- Enhance your Professional & Public Image
- Make Entrances and Create Fantastic First Impressions with Poise & Polish.
- Learn the Art of Introducing Yourself and Others
- Learn what Your Body Language Really Says About You